Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Jobromance Chapter 1- The Australian Institute of Sport


Chapter 1 -- The Australian Institute of Sport (Authors note- Carly goes on holidays every year to different places all over the world. She went to Hawaii, Fiji, Germany and Malaysia. This year she is travelling to the Caribbean. She is leaving at the start of the Australian Institute of Sport's four week holidays. (Tonight). She is travelling with her parents and her pet peanut, Chris, in other words, her rotten little brother. Oh and she is university age) Carly's Mum (Phone): Carly, sweetie, we'll fly in to Canberra tonight at eight o'clock to pick you up on the way to Caribbean. It worked out nicely didn't it? Since we had to stop off somewhere, Canberra worked out perfectly. Carly: Yeah, great Mum. Are you coming 'round to the AIS to pick me up or am I meeting you at Canberra Airport? Mum: We'll pick you up from the AIS... Room 424, right? Carly: Yeah Mum. Well, I'd best be off. I still have to swim one hundred and fifty laps before coach lets me leave for four whole weeks! Mum: Bye sweetie, see you at nine! Carly: See ya, Mum! Melissa: Who was that on the phone? Scarlett: Your boyfriend? Both: Hee hee hee! Carly: Very funny, Scarlett, Melissa! I'll have you know that that was my mother calling to organise the pick up for tonight! Melissa: I can't believe you're leaving us for a whole four weeks! Scarlett: I know! Think of all the parties we can have in the dorm now, Mel! Carly: Ha ha. You guys are hysterical. I've got to get down to the pool. I'm not allowed to ...

Shopping Houseboat Lake Powell Rival Vacuum Food Sealer Best Quality Discount Remington Electric Pole Saw




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links