Thursday, December 8, 2011

STYLE: OOTD 15 Summer Dresses && How to Wear Floppy Hats


Direct post link: bit.ly new diary post: bit.ly Because my blog is sexy: www.carlycristman.com TWITTER ‪twitter.com MY DIARY: bit.ly FACEBOOK: ‪bit.ly MY 2ND CHANNEL: ‪www.youtube.com LOOKBOOK: ‪lookbook.nu BLOGLOVIN: ‪www.bloglovin.com ‪www.blogtv.com SIGMA MAKEUP BRUSHES: ‪www.sigmabeauty.com ‪www.hautelook.com Interviewing with StyleHaul at the Loft event in NYC: www.youtube.com My Shopping Diary from the event: www.youtube.com StyleHaul's channel: www.youtube.com My first video with Blackberry!: www.youtube.com My second video with Blackberry!: www.youtube.com The link to Blackberry's channel 'thehotspot': www.youtube.com Makeup I'm wearing in this video: Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation Lancome Dual Finish powder Rock && Republic Angora powder as bronzer and crease shadow Rock && Republic X Rated blush Too Faced Mood Swing lipgloss Lancome L'oscillation mascara Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner in black The tutorial for this nail look: carlycristman.blogspot.com The review on Sally Hansen nail effects: www.youtube.com Thankyou to www.windsorstore.com for gifting me this gorgeous dress && hat! I LOVE THEM!!! FTC Windsor (windsorstore.com) was SO nice && asked if I would like anything from their site! I picked the hat and dress because I liked it and styled it completely my own way- I was not asked to make a video, nor am I being compensated for this- As always, all of my outfit videos/posts are my own style, picked by me, && what I actually wore.

Discounted Slap Your Mama Seasoning Dyson Dc Vacuum Sale Order Espresso Sleigh Crib




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links